- Eliminate unreliable slip rings and associated maintenance
- Transfer power through any non metallic material including liquids, solids and gases
- Dual channels provide 480W with no redundancy OR 240W with dual redundancy
- 100% fault tolerant for power in dual redundancy mode
- Correct slow voltage input to provide ±1% output regulation
- High speed communication interface
- Plug and play system compatible with existing power supplies and communication standards
The Proxi-Ring is a standalone electrical device that enables transfer of power and data across any non-metallic material.
The Proxi-Ring PR480-T022 is a next generation solution to eliminate unreliable cables, coil cords, slip rings and other connections. It provides a reliable and maintenance free alternative for 360 degree rotation or stationary power and data systems.
Input power is transferred inductively. A standard power supply can be used to power the PR480-T022 ST power transmitter. The system operates using 24VDC and can provide up to 20A peak from the PR480-T022 SR power receiver. The output voltage is held within a tight 1% tolerance.
The integrated wireless communication system acts as an invisible link and programming is not required — simply cut the cable and place the PR480-T022 in the middle — your controllers will not know any different enabling true wireless freedom.
- Full contactless design
- Wide range of communications options available digital & analog
- Solve continuity of power/data delivery and maintenance problems
- Simplify implementation/installation processes
- Reduce high installation and on going maintenance costs
- Create unique competitive advantages in the design, operation and convenience of your products
- Large bore data enabled power couplings
- Wind turbine contactless slip rings
- Forestry & construction machinery
- Industrial robotics
- Process automation equipment
|Input||24VDC nominal +20%0.8A (no load)21.6A (Non-redundant mode)11.6A (Dual redundant mode)|
|Input/output wiring and color coding||1 Input power / 24VDC2 0VDC3 CAN Low4 CAN High|
|Temperature||-40°F to +176°F
-40°C to +80°C
|IP Protection Class||65|
|Vibration (6Hz-5kHz) Randomized||5G|
|Envelope size X||558mm|
|Envelope size Y||450mm|
|Protocol||CANbus-protocol independent, J1939, DeviceNet and CANopen support.(RS485, RS422, RS232, Ethernet, 4-20mA, 0-5V and GPIO are also available)|
|Data rate||CANbus – auto detect baud rate|