The world’s first high availability, high efficiency wireless power slip ring, which supplies power to rotating, highly mobile industrial equipment. A serious alternative to the mechanical slip rings currently available on the market and a real engineering solution for customers who have avoided the use of mechanical slip rings to date due to their poor performance and high maintenance costs.
Wherever high value mission critical solutions require power and data to be transferred across a rotating joint, we can replace an existing slip ring with our wireless power slip ring.
- 360o continuous rotation
- Unlimited RPM
- Lubrication and cooling not required
- Increase up time and reliability
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Plug and play retro-fit system
- Integrated wireless data supporting most Industrial protocols including CAN-Bus (J1939), RS485, RS422, Ethernet, PLC (4-20mA)
Our first major customer application was in the forestry industry for John Deere. This was a hugely demanding hostile environment — requiring a solution that was hermetically sealed, could stand a wide range operating temperature from hot and humid to snow and ice, and withstand shocks of up to 50Gs in force.